Hire your car from Ambrose Car Hire
Situated only minutes from Rockingham City centre and the Rockingham Train station and 20 minutes from Mandurah.
Located in the Western Australian Tourist City of Rockingham, we are a family owned and run business and have been in the rental industry since 1990 starting with only 5 cars.
Our staff's wealth of knowledge can assist you with your choice of vehicle and give you information on the great places to visit.
From the dolphins at Rockingham Dolphins, beautiful southern beaches and wineries.
Bunbury's dolphin discovery centre then drive on to Margret River then a drive through the Valley of the Giants forrest.
We offer you a good service with the best prices to make your holiday a memorable one. To read more about us click here.
- Bond - $330/$500 - refundable (Credit Card, Cash, EFTPOS) Visa and Mastercard accepted Only.
- Collision Damage Waiver - CDW
- Compulsory $18/day (cars)
- $20/day (other vehicles). $330/$500 liability for accidents involving other vehicles
- Optional - extra $10 for full comprehensive with $330/$500 liability
- Baby Seats / boosters available upon request $5.00 per day.
- Unlimited Kms - 5 day minimum hire at double standard hire rate
- Remote Areas - surcharge of $200 applies for areas including:
Geraldton, Kalgoorlie, Esperance
Drivers - 21-75 years with current drivers licence. 75 years and over with prior approval
Cleaning charge - A cleaning fee From $50.00 is imposed if the vehicle is returned dirty this includes:
- Beach sand
Free Pick-Up - From Hotels/Motels in Rockingham & Garden Island
Airport Car collection and drop-off
Coming to Perth from interstate or overseas? We can arrange pickup and drop off of your hire car at Perth airport. $95 plus airport parking fees.
Fuel - Return the car back to the starting level
Roadside Service - available on all vehicles
Company Orders Accepted
Long Term Hire Available - please ask for a quote
No cheques accepted
Free local map and tourist brochures
We have GPS navigational devices so you'll never get lost.